Last week's theme was Honesty. Read the challenge prompt - here.
I got many entries and I am so happy! 🙂 Thank you all for participating. Below are the entries:
- Margo from Margo's Views shares another true story in her article - "Lies Are Hard to Erase". And I am sure you can pretty much relate to her story because it happens with everyone of us. I hope you like it.
Read her experience - here
- Marisse from HarpingByAPixie shares two articles. One is published on Virily platform and she shares her experience of being surrounded by honest people while she lost her belongings on trips. The second article is about Honesty and incorruptibility and how most of the true information is tainted with lies. I personally feel, for the world to be a better place, we should really start trusting and being honest with each other.
Read the Experience - here
Read the Article - here
We all have that one song in our lives that brings back memories - good and bad ones. For this week's theme, I have decided the prompt as "MUSIC". I like listening to music while travelling, some meditation music while blogging, etc. I prefer listening to melodies, light rock, etc. and all the songs which I can relate to by its lyrics.
Share something about the Music you love or how it affects your Life. You can write a poem as well and let it groove. 😉
This week's writing prompt is - MUSIC
[ Jan 27 - Feb 02] Submit an Article Or Poem
Here are the rules:
- Take a note of the weekly prompt
- Write an article on your blog in with respect to the theme provided by Nitin
- You can write a story or even a poem, unless specified
- There's no word limit
- Add a link to this post in your article
- Every week the best story would be chosen and featured on NitinNairWrites