Last week's theme was Rose. Read the challenge prompt - here.
Below are the entries I received:
- Margo from Margo's Views shares a true story. A simple act of giving a rose everyday can mean so much to us. You must read her story and maybe someday you will realize how much happiness a "rose" can give you.
Read the experience - here
- Guest writer Babel writes a story of a girl named Rachel and her birthday surprise. Babel is fairly new to writing and sharing on the Internet and prefers writing in a diary. I request all my readers and fellow bloggers to please support Babel and share the stories guest posted by Babel for encouragement. 🙂
Read Babel's story - here
This week's writing prompt is - HONESTY
[ Jan 21 - Jan 27 ] Submit an Article Only
Here are the rules:
- Take a note of the weekly prompt
- Write an article on your blog in with respect to the theme provided by Nitin
- You can write a story or even a poem, unless specified
- There's no word limit
- Add a link to this post in your article
- Every week the best story would be chosen and featured on NitinNairWrites