Last week's theme was Gifts. Read the challenge prompt - here.
Below are the three entries I received:
- Marisse from Harping By A Pixie writes a beautiful poem and puts everything in Life including Life itself as a “gift” or “present” from God. It felt really good to read the poem.
Read the poem - here
- scrapydo from I Scrap 2 shares one of her cherished memories about her gift which was a beautiful doll. The way she expressed the experience makes us remember of such instances of our Life when we feel excited and happy after receiving a gift.
Read the article - here
- Guest writer Babel writes a simple and innocent story of Raj and Reena and how the act of giving a "gift" can be such a joy to both the persons involved.
Read the story - here
This week's writing prompt is - Mother Nature
[ Jan 06 - Jan 12 ] A Story or Article or Poem
Here are the rules:
- Take a note of the weekly prompt
- Write an article on your blog in with respect to the theme provided by Nitin
- You can write a story or even a poem, unless specified
- There's no word limit
- Add a link to this post in your article
- Every week the best story would be chosen and featured on NitinNairWrites