Last week's theme was Second Chance. Read the challenge prompt - here.
I received two entries. A superb poem and a well written article.
- Marisse from Harping By A Pixie writes a wonderful poetry that you simple cannot miss reading. She gives this beautiful message to her readers - "Before we act, we should always weigh things in our heart. Sometimes, we only see the bad in a person or in a situation without realizing that the quality and circumstance we despise is also present within us."
Read her poem here
- Marvin shares his personal experience and how he overcame his obstacles by believing in the second chance to life. He also shares a simple video he created to motivated others. In his words - "With hard work and dedication, I know all of these sleepless nights and tiring days will pay off in the long run. I love what I am doing and I am happy to know that there's a possibility for me to help my family in the future."
Read his article here
This week's writing prompt is - The Rainbow
[ Nov 18 - Nov 27 ] A Story or Article or Poem in continuation to below
The Rainbow filled with colors
Appeared all of a sudden,
And The Light rode it down below
With a surprise gift for me...
Here are the rules:
- Take a note of the weekly prompt
- Write an article on your blog in continuation of the theme written by Nitin
- You can write a story or even a poem, unless specified
- There's no word limit
- Add a link to this post in your article
- Every week the best story would be chosen and featured on NitinNairWrites