Last week's theme was Dreams. Read the challenge prompt - here.
I received three entries. A superb poem and two good stories.
- Marisse from Harping By A Pixie wrote a beautiful poem relating dreams to many things around us. In her words - "No matter, I would like to think that no single human is without dream."
- Marvin writes about his dreams and how often some dreams really matter to our real lives. In his words - "So no matter what dreams you have, it's your attitude that will determine what it means for your life."
Read his article on It's Your Attitude Now
- One of my friends had submitted entry on the NitinNairWrites Facebook Page. It was a short fiction story about a girl's weird dream.
Read the story here - My Weird Dream
This week's writing prompt is - Second Chance!
[ Nov 11 - Nov 17 ] A Story or Article or Poem
Had a bad day at work or a day that didn't go as planned? Have you ever thought of getting a second chance to make things right? For this week's challenge, write about one such event/day/memory and how it would turn out if you got a second chance to make it right.
Here are the rules:
- Take a note of the weekly prompt
- Write an article on your blog in continuation of the theme written by Nitin
- You can write a story or even a poem, unless specified
- There's no word limit
- Add a link to this post in your article
- Every week the best story would be chosen and featured on NitinNairWrites