This is a home-made challenge by Asil Acasio. Do check his blog once, I am sure you would love it! 🙂
As per this challenge, I need to write a paragraph without the letter “E” anywhere in or around it. Sounds simple? Then I will be nominating 5-lucky Writers to continue on with this challenge 😀
These are the rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it will be considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass (give-up), suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Here’s the catch – If I do not write the post for this challenge within 24 hours of getting nominated, I get disqualified. That’s just not fair..this challenge itself is a challenge!! 🙁
Okay! Let’s get to writing a paragraph without “E”. Hmm, I wonder what should I write and where should I start? o.O
Paragraph without “E”:
I thought I could not do it as this is my first try for such a task. I also do not know how would I carry out this, but, what I know is that I will do it anyhow! At this point, I am totally blank and out of my mind and I do not know what to put in this paragraph. So what you think is a paragraph is nothing but, random words put in at random positions to look as a paragraph!! Sounds good?
Such tasks work-out my brain! 😀
I just wish that my paragraph would qualify for the “Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge.
Time for nominations:
P.S. Did you like the picture I made for this challenge? 🙂